[Discuss-gnuradio] Agenda Announcement/GRCon14 Update

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Agenda Announcement/GRCon14 Update
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 20:43:33 -0700

Greetings,

It's been a few weeks since our last update on GRCon14.  Here's the latest:

Conference Agenda is Posted

I am happy and proud to announce that the agenda for GNU Radio Conference 2014 has been posted. We received an variety of great, high-quality proposals on topics ranging from wireless security to satellite communications and networking. Tom Rondeau and Michael Dickens spent a great deal of time sorting through the presentations and assembling an agenda that is packed full of interesting and educational content.  While some minor details may change, you can find an up-to-date agenda at the following link.  If you are a presenter and need to modify your entry, please contact Michael Dickens to do so.

http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/grcon14-agenda/

Help Promote GNU Radio Conference

On another note its worth mentioning that we have been keeping a pulse on registration. Based on the current run rate, we believe that this is going to be the largest GNU Radio conference, by far.

With the conference agenda assembled and great forward momentum, we would like to ask this awesome community to help us promote this event. GRCon14  is on the verge of becoming one of the largest and most influential events with a focus on SDR and wireless implementation. With a community-driven effort, we could really put ourselves on the map this year and generate even more excitement with potential users and developers.

Whether you simply remind your fellow GNU Radio developer, or invite someone new to join us for this event, we think your enthusiasm for the event is the thing that will make the difference.

Register for the Event

If you would like to register for GRCon14, follow this link:

http://grcon14.eventbrite.com/

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Best Regards,

John Malsbury
GNU Radio Conference Chair