Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple grc GUI question...

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple grc GUI question...
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:14:22 -0700

The WX GUI Check Box should work for you. It can toggle
between two values. Let me know if you need an example.

Ron

On 5/11/2014 10:44 PM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras wrote:
Hi,

I need to align the audio switching network of my ham radio repeater db0fue,
and it would be nice to have some GRC GUI element that allows me to switch
between two predefined RF frequencies. Never worked with this GUI stuff, and
I guess finding it out myself probably would take too long :) Just need to
set a 1000 Hz NFM test tone generator that can be switched between 145.0375
and 431.025 MHz with touching a button on my tablet PC screen...if one could
drop the name of the GUI element that could do the job, the rest should be
simple enough :) I am using latest gnuradio 3.7.something (built from
source) and Kubuntu 13.10.

Sorry for the dumb looking question, but I would love to get this up and
running during lunch break, and drive to the repeater with a rucksack full
of RF gear this evening and get the deviation issue fixed, before people
start complaining.

Ralph.

--

Ralph A. Schmid