[Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase clock synchronization issue

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase clock synchronization issue
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 20:11:23 +0500

Hi all,

I have a problem here with polyphase clock synchronization block when i set the output samples per symbol to one the constellation have much more ISI and noise and when output sps value is 2 the constellation have no noise and no ISI.I am using the firdes.root_raised_cosine filter design in polyphase clock synchronization block with the follwoing parameters

Polyphase clock synchronization block parameters
filter size =32
firdes.root_raised_cosine(nfilts,1.0,1.0/(nfilts*sps), rolloff, int(11*sps*nfilts))  with  sps=2  nfilts=32  rolloff=0.7

My flow graph picture is attached with this mail.
please tell me if there is any problem in my parameters (I m using QPSK using the chunks to symbol block with const.points() function for mod  and constellation decoder block with const.base() function in the constellation object parameter for demod)
If there are any errors in my flowgraph parameters please guaid me.

Regards,
Irfan Ullah