Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mytx.cpp

From: xianda
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mytx.cpp
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 01:00:38 +0800 (CST)

Hello
          Thank you for your patience.
          And i run 3 steps:
          1.copy mytx.cpp to the uhd/host/example
          2.change the CMakeLists.txt on the uhd/host/example,and just:
SET(example_sources
    benchmark_rate.cpp
    network_relay.cpp
    rx_multi_samples.cpp
    rx_samples_to_file.cpp
    rx_samples_to_udp.cpp
    rx_timed_samples.cpp
    test_dboard_coercion.cpp
    test_messages.cpp
    test_pps_input.cpp
    test_timed_commands.cpp
    transport_hammer.cpp
    tx_bursts.cpp
    tx_samples_from_file.cpp
    tx_timed_samples.cpp
    tx_waveforms.cpp
    txrx_loopback_to_file.cpp
    latency_test.cpp
    fpgpio.cpp
    mytx.cpp
)
       3. cd build
           cmake ..
           make
   This is right?

Another question:
           If i just write a cpp,what is the most convenient to run my .cpp
document?To do something like up examples or by other ways?
Thank you very much.You help me a lot.
Best regards