[Discuss-gnuradio] receive sensitivity of B200

From: Robert Light
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] receive sensitivity of B200
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 23:49:23 +0200

Hi, I use B200 with OpenBTS at 900MHz. I get very low range (about 10m only)
and I identified that this is due to receive channel in B200. Changing rxgain
between 0 and 70dB makes vey little difference. Does anyone know how the
receive sensitivity of B200 compare with, for example, WBX?
What could be the reason for this low sensitivity? uhd_fft spectrum looks
"normal" , in the sense that I do not suspect a broken LNA.