Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to tune the agc2 parameters?

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to tune the agc2 parameters?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 07:35:58 +0100

I've found that the "Feed Forward AGC" block with number of samples set to 1024 works best for me.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Ettus Research Technical Support

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Pengyu Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I want to use agc to control the power of received signal. The received signal is shown below.

Inline image 1

Then I used gr.agc2_cc(0.3, 1e-3, 1, 1, 100) to tune the power of received signal. The output of agc is crappy as shown below. I tried several parameters of agc and none of them works. Any suggestion on how to tune the agc parameters? Thanks.

Inline image 2

Pengyu