Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] put a block to sleep

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] put a block to sleep
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:18:29 +0430

Hi Martin,

blocks.head isn't appropriate for my case because this is not a test!

I searched for managing a thread, I found this :

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_48_0/doc/html/thread/synchronization.html#thread.synchronization.condvar_ref

which is a part of boost library.

This is exactly what I want, but I don't know how I could use these classes in GNURadio!?

The message passing mechanisms in GNURadio needs a block to be alive(as far as I know), but here I think I should put the block ( or the thread) to sleep and wake it up by a signal.