[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio discussion in Poland

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio discussion in Poland
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 15:21:16 +0200

I'm going to be in Krakow on Friday and Saturday.  If anyone is interested in getting together to discuss USRPs or GNU Radio over food and/or drinks, send me an email.

I'm also giving a talk on Friday morning at AGH in Krakow in building D6 room 201 at 9:30 if you'd like to hear about some exciting new technologies we're working on.

Pozdrawiam,
Matt