Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency modulation in GRC

From: jason sam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency modulation in GRC
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:46:49 +0500

ok got it

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ali,

I'm talking about
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1analog_1_1frequency__modulator__fc.html

This is the and thus only comprehensive documentation.
But really, all this block does is, like I in text [1] and activecat in
text and code[2] tried to explain,
is increase the phase of its output signal by sensitivity*input .
I get the feeling this has been discussed exceedingly enough, and would
like to close this thread.

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] It outputs a signal, which has a momentary phase increase that is
proportional to sensitivity and input amplitude
[2] d_phase = d_phase + d_sensitivity * in[i];