[Discuss-gnuradio] Mouse and keyboard don't work on usrp e110 ?

From: Wafa Elhajhmida
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mouse and keyboard don't work on usrp e110 ?
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:29:37 +0200

Hi,

I connected  the usrp e110 to usb hub(with usb host) which is connected to a keyboard, a mouse and a pen drive( for swap memory).

When I try to login the mouse pointer doesn't work. I'm sure that the mouse works well.

Is there any driver to install on usrp e 110 to make the mouse(the keyboard) works in order to get access to gnuradio

on usrp e110 ?

Best regards,

Wafa HAJ HMIDA