[Discuss-gnuradio] assertion error beyond 4096 output items

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] assertion error beyond 4096 output items
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:15:52 +0530

Hi
    we have written a c++ block using out of tree modules which uses a sync block that outputs same no of items as input items given. we have written a python test file where the inputs and outputs are complex floats. The test code is running well until 4096  items. But when the output items size is greater than or equal to 8192, ctest shows  an assertion error which says

-10+5j !=10+5j beyond 7 places.

we are unsure what the error is. Is it got something to do with gnuradio architecture with limitation beyond 4096*2 items or is it anything else we are doing wrong. I cannot see an error in the logic of the program. I can attach the program if necessary.

--
Regards
Karan Talasila