Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Out of Tree Encryption block

From: Perper
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Out of Tree Encryption block
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:33:14 +0200

Hi all,

The system configuration proposed by Dushyant with encryption after
channel coding can work in case of stream ciphers. This is how it is
done in GSM. But encryption GSM is a very bad example of application of
cryptography. Channel coding will add some known relations between
information bits and it will be source weaknesses in the overall
cryptosystem.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik