Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] call the work() method

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] call the work() method
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 15:15:03 +0200

Hi!

The gr-uhd USRP sink can represent multiple USRPs at once.
If you have a recent GNU Radio version, in gnuradio-companion your "UHD:
USRP Sink" block will have a "Documentation" tab.
There is an example that specifies two USRP addresses. This will
automatically enable you to transmit the contents of both files
simultaneously [1].
You should start with the gnuradio-companion, which will generate
easy-to-read Python code.
Usually, you don't need to write your own blocks to interface with USRPs.

Greetings,
Marcus

[1] "Simultaneously" does not mean "coherently"!