Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a criticism to GNURadio's scheduler!

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a criticism to GNURadio's scheduler!
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 06:37:01 +0800

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 1:27 AM, Mostafa Alizadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
Activecat,

I think change my topology to get rid of this things. :)
However, I still believe in that the GNURadio fails in this scenario.
As we have throttle or message_strobe blocks, I need to have a source which generates items controlled by another block.

It is very common to have blocks generating items while they are controlled by another block.
These blocks are not "source block" but they could be sync block, decimation block, interpolation block, general block etc.
Apparently you have seriously wrong concept at the very basic level, from the very beginning.

I'll try to see this problem in another way to escape from it!

As you refuse to tell us what you try to accomplish with this flowgraph, I have to leave you alone and wish all the best to you.
Please don't seek help when you are not yet ready to be helped.
Don't abuse the forum please.