Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] scheduler source code

From: Alfredo Muniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] scheduler source code
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 22:47:51 -0700

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:29 PM, Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:
Could you suggest to me which files I shall go through in sequence?

Activecat,

You can start with Tom's presentation about the scheduler located on his blog http://www.trondeau.com/blog/2013/9/15/explaining-the-gnu-radio-scheduler.html. The slides mention how the scheduler works and reference a couple of the important files you should go through.