Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_time tag accuraccy

From: bob wole
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_time tag accuraccy
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:25:24 +0500

On 06/09/2014 06:05 AM, bob wole wrote:
> Can I have  a comment on it?

Bob,

we've given you a lot of information on this (see Tom's posts as a
start). If you still have questions, I recommend you start a new thread
and post exactly what you need to know and what your requirements are.

Marting, I got the answer from Tom, clock resolution for checking *tx_time* tag is 10ns (100MHz clock). Thanks

--
Bob