Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gen2 to Live SDR environment

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing Gen2 to Live SDR environment
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:17:38 +0000

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Bekir Sait Çiftler <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I have installed GNURadio 3.7.3 Live SDR Environment to my usb flash drive using LiLi (LinuxLive USB Creator) and made it secure for different boots. Now I am trying to install Gen2 created by Michael Buettner, from Cgran website.

When I come to step 5,

cd gen2_rfid/trunk/rfid; ./bootstrap
./configure --prefix=/usr

I am having a problem, the terminal says:

No package 'gnuradio-core' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGS
and GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

So how should I change the PKG_CONFIG_PATH in Live SDR environment?

Best regards,

Bekir

Take a look at the cgran page:
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/Gen2

That package is compatible with GNU Radio version 3.4. It would have to be update to 3.7 to work with your installed version of 3.7.3.

Tom