Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updated NBFM Recorder

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updated NBFM Recorder
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

I actually started with that, but the US 2 meter "suggested" channels are
either 15 kHz or 20 kHz spacing depending on location.  It's interesting to
dump all the 2 meter repeater traffic in my city to disk for several days.
Even the busy ones are only active about 2 hours/day.  Unfortunately the 800
MHz public saftey band is so wide it's difficult to capture many channels,
and they are P25 anyway.  I patched in the DSD P25 decoder, but it can only
handle two channels simultaneously.  The public safety channel spacing may
work well with the pfb_channelizer.

Thanks,
Lou
KD4SHO