Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase unwrapping

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase unwrapping
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:05:41 +0200

Hello Matt,

thank for your answer. I'm aware of the problem and in my application I
can keep phase bounded, but not bounded to (-pi, +pi]  therefore I need
unwrapping to make sense of my modulation data.

If such feature does not exist in GNU radio, I hope it is not too hard
to code it myself.

Thanks. Cheers,
Daniele