Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using set_min_output_buffer() in Python block

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using set_min_output_buffer() in Python block
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:39:10 +0800

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:02 AM, David Halls <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Martin,

My calls using

self.set_min_output_buffer(4096*2)

and

self.set_min_noutput_items(4096)

fail at runtime. Perhaps I am missing some import statements?

"AttributeError: 'bsld_dec_butterfly_cfb' object has no attribute 'set_min_output_buffer'"

Regards,

David

The "set_min_noutput_items()" is not yet a supported python statement [1] as per March 06, 2014.
Also, I believe this statement should be placed in the member functions (constructor, work function, callback function etc) of your custom block, don't put it at the wrong place.
In alternative, you may want to replace it with "set_output_multiple()" if this is more appropriate.

1. http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/self-set-min-noutput-items-is-not-a-valid-python-command-in-gnuradio-td46731.html