[Discuss-gnuradio] Writing new block or editing existing block in Gnurad

From: Sun Wenbin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing new block or editing existing block in Gnuradio Companion Windows
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:28:05 +0800

Greetings everyone,

My sincere apologies in advance if this question has been asked before,

1) Is there any tutorial on how to write a new block in GRC windows OS? Those I searched are in linux OS.
2) Or tutorial available on how to edit existing block in GRC?

I am looking at modifying the costas loop block output constellation for 8PSK.

I am using GRC 3.6.4 on Win7.

Thank you very much.