Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Control Port : Ctrlport Key called with unregiste

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Control Port : Ctrlport Key called with unregistered key
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:55:40 -0400

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Shashank Sinha <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't think so. ctrlport-monitor works fine.

ctrlport-monitor doesn't use Performance Counters.

Tom

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Douglas Geiger <address@hidden> wrote:
How did you install GNURadio? The error suggests to me that performance counters were not enabled at compile time. There is some information about enabling performance counters on the wiki page: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/PerformanceCounters

 Good luck,
  Doug