[Discuss-gnuradio] missing internal callbacks

From: ematlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] missing internal callbacks
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:40:12 -0700

Hello-

when creating a flowgraph in GRC there are times I would like to change the
decimation on-the-fly with a gui slider.  However, this does not work because
the decimation factor in blocks such as the AM Demod or Decimating Fir Filter
does not have an internal callback (as I understand it).  My main purpose is to
be able to dynamically change the sampling rate to re-scale the x-axis in a gui
fft sink while the flowgraph is operating.  Is there a way around this?  Is
this a necessary limitation, or just something nobody has gotten around to
implementing?

Thanks!

Eric