Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on ubuntu touch

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on ubuntu touch
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:52:05 +0200

Running Linux :)

The thing is that GNU Radio is but a framework, and has little
computational overhead; the load you are seeing is primarily defined by
the signal processing you do, so I can't answer that question.
I like to bring up a analogy: It's like asking what the minimum
requirement for playing games on a computer is. If you're only playing a
text-based adventure, then a graphic calculator will be fine; if you're
aiming for photorealistic graphical effects, you will need something
more beefy.

With best regards,
Marcus