[Discuss-gnuradio] Repack bits & header generator

From: Sara Chérif
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repack bits & header generator
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 00:16:16 +0200

HI all,
I want to ask about the repack bits block
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1blocks_1_1repack__bits__bb.html
- Does it change the rate of the output relative to the input ?
- what does it mean it makes an alignment to the output ?
Also I don't understand this part in doxygen "the number of input bits is padded with zeros if the number of input bits is not an integer multiple of , or bits are truncated from the input if is set to true."

Also I have another question , after reading from doxygen , I still doesn't understand the difference between the stream to tagged stream block and the header generator block ?

Thanks