Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK Transmit

From: Vanush Vaswani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK Transmit
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:05:52 +1000

It is dependent on sample rate of graph. You may check this video for
an example to transmit 9600 bps GFSK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1hR6VgWeow&feature=youtu.be

In this case, sample rate effectively set by throttle block because of
no real hardware:
96000 samples/second

GFSK modulator:
10 samples/symbol

results in 9600 symbols/second and assuming 1 bit per symbol, 9600 bps.