Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX-POWER USRP N210 AND WBX DOUGHTERBOARD

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX-POWER USRP N210 AND WBX DOUGHTERBOARD
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:45:48 +0200

Simone,

the actual tx power depends on a lot of parameters, and it is not a
simple setting. For one thing, it depends a lot on the actual signal you
are generating. If you need a very specific output power, you need to
calibrate your setup with a tool such as a spectrum analyzer.

In general, the 100 mW (or 20 dBm) is the max possible tx power. The
gain will reduce that. Obviously, the noise figure is not relevant for Tx.