Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: No module named ...

From: Nguyễn Văn Lý
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: No module named ...
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:51:42 +0700

Thanks Tom and Marcus,

So it's not necessary to run sudo gnuradio-companion at all :-)

Van-Ly
p/s: I am new to almost everything that I'm working with, from ubuntu to gnuradio :-) just glad to talk to you :-)

Nguyen Van-Ly,
Vietnam National University, Hanoi - VNU
University of Engineering and Technology - UET
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications - FET

Tel: +84 978 819 406