Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio dataflow, buffering and scheduling

From: Alfredo Muniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio dataflow, buffering and scheduling
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:07:25 -0700

Anh,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Anh Duc Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:
It should be better if there are some references to guide us through the complicated codes such as the one Tom wrote, hopefully, there should be more similar presentations/documents like that.

As part of my GSoC I'm working on such a guide as I need to make changes to the GNU Radio buffer management system. I started a wiki page about 2 weeks ago detailing some of my findings and it may help you out. It is incomplete but feedback is much appreciated as it will help me write the page better. http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/runtime