Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_ofdm.grc start_of_burst end_of_burst

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_ofdm.grc start_of_burst end_of_burst
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:39:02 +0200

Hi Xianda,
if you don't use gnuradio, this might not be the right list for you...
Anyway, I think it's possible you're confusing something. start_of_burst / end_of burst are stream tags that are GNU Radio concepts. There is not something like this without GNU Radio.
UHD supports timed commands, which might be close to what you need, but I really don't understand what your question aims at.

Greetings,
Marcus