Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stable on Linux, many crashes on Windows and OS X

From: Stefan Oltmanns
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stable on Linux, many crashes on Windows and OS X
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 06:00:06 +0200

Hi Michael,
thank you very much for your help. I´ve attached the program in it´s
current state (messy pre-alpha code) to this mail. It´s a GUI
application (wxWidgets). On my system it compiles with build_osx (it´s
just one line and probably won´t work without editing on other systems).
After program is started: File->Open Transmitter Configuration and
select example.csv, GNURadio is started and in a timer loop frequency
will be changed for source and Frequency Xlating filter. On Linux I
tested it for about two hours and no crash.
Of course there could also be something wrong with my program and on
Linux it just doesn´t cause any problem.

It uses OsmoSDR source, so other devices should work as well. Note that
sample rate is currently hardcoded in the source (2,4 MHz).

I did run make test on OS X and it completed with 100% pass.

Best regards
Stefan