Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM TRANSFER and RECEIVE IN GRC

From: chaitanya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM TRANSFER and RECEIVE IN GRC
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 06:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply
>Which d'board?

SBX Board (Rev 5.1)

>So, at 2.45 GHz it works reliably? And not at all for the rest?

Yes,this is what exactly I want to say.It is reliable at 2.45GHz , 2.455GHz
and 2.46GHz.
For other frequencies it is not reliable.

>I'd triple-check you really are setting the freq on both tx and rx (and not
>just changing a variable that isn't propagated to the devices, for
>example).

The variable change is propagated to the device.I used the GUI FFT SINK to
verify that.

>There's no frequency-specific code in the OFDM stuff.

I did not understand this statement.
What I am changing is the center frequencies of USRP source and sink in grc.
In the benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx , I am changing using -f option.

>And of course make sure there's no interference on those other frequencies.

I am sure there is no interference

chaitanya