Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Macports install where is gnuradio-core?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Macports install where is gnuradio-core?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 19:12:02 -0400

Hi Sharath - GNU Radio API version 3.7 installs "gnuradio-runtime".
"gnuradio-core" is from the 3.6 API.  This change is version dependent and OS
agnostic.  You can find what a port installed and where it is installed via
"port contents gnuradio | more".  THe Python files are installed into
"/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/".
  Hope this helps. - MLD

--
Michael Dickens, OSX Programmer
Ettus Research Technical Support