[Discuss-gnuradio] Set QT GUI 'extras' from GRC?

From: John Murphy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Set QT GUI 'extras' from GRC?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:15:35 -0400

Is there a way from GRC to set some of the 'extra' parameters in the QT GUI's?
For example, say I want to enable auto-scaling, or set the FFT averaging, or
set signal colors or names for the legend.
I understand how to do all that after starting the flowgraph, but it takes some
time and it only persists for the current run. So for some items I would like
to make a set of behaviors more 'default' on my GUI.