Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hier block I/O's

From: Vanush Vaswani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hier block I/O's
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 00:33:47 +1000

I have a custom application which consists of a top block with an inter changeable hier block as the guts. It is then possible to dynamically alter the final, "real" sink that the Pad Sink connects to. I can discern the IO type of the pad sink from the signature of the hier block, but it would be good if I could describe it in a user friendly way, e.g., this output will be the "FFT", this output will be some time series data and so on. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the label is stored in Python.