[Discuss-gnuradio] beginner

From: Levente Kovacs
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] beginner
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:03:02 +0200

Hello list,

First of all, thanks for the great tool.

I am a newbie, just started to play with gnuradio.

For the start, I'd like to implement some simple, low bit rate
modem.

I don't have any particular hardware, so I'd use the sound card of my
computer, and hook up my HF radio.

So for the start I thought I download a PSK31 modem, but I couldn't find
one. I am 100% sure that this has been done before. Could you please give me
pointers to such projects?

The final project would be a GMSK receiver of telemetry data from a high
altitude balloon.

Thank you very much for your help.

73 de HA5OGL

--