[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Re: USING SET/GET_GAIN UHD USRP FUNCTION

From: Simone Ciccia S210664
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Re: USING SET/GET_GAIN UHD USRP FUNCTION
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:28:00 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USING SET/GET_GAIN UHD USRP FUNCTION
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:33:03 +0200
From: Simone Ciccia S210664 <address@hidden>
To: Martin Braun <address@hidden>

Hi,
thank you for the answer.
I have created my own gnuradio block and linked  the header that contains
set/get_gain function in the _impl.cc by means of (#include
<gnuradio/uhd/usrp_source.h>).
In the general work of  _impl.cc I call directly these functions as
set/get_gain(), but the compiler returns errors!
Probably I'm forgetting to create the object that link this type of class
in my code _impl.cc

For example:

usrp_source.h looks like this

namespace gr {
  namespace uhd {

    class uhd_usrp_source;

    class GR_UHD_API usrp_source : virtual public sync_block
    {
    public:

and in my code _imple.cc I have defined the object now:

    usrp_source object;
    object->set_gain();

Anyway, it does not work...
Do you know what I missing ? Probably this definition is wrong!

My best thanks for the help...
Simone