[Discuss-gnuradio] using control port monitor

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] using control port monitor
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:13:41 +0430

Hello all,

I have recently installed GNURadio new version of 3.7.5. I want to use "CtrlPort Monitor" but in GRC this is under "None" module instead of "Control Port" module!! I enabled the control port as explained:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ControlPort

But when I execute the attached GRC I got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mostafa/Desktop/controlport test/top_block.py", line 14, in <module>
    from gnuradio.ctrlport.monitor import *
ImportError: No module named ctrlport.monitor

How could I use the "CtrlPort Monitor"? I also see this page for configuring control port like this:

gr-ctrlport-monitor 192.168.1.1 12345

But is says: " the command not found"

Pleas help me to use control port monitor.

Thanks in advance,
Mostafa