Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase synchronizing USRPs in GNU Radio

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase synchronizing USRPs in GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:36:20 +0200

As far as I know this phase error is caused by the PLL concept that does not care for the phase of the reference to build the output signal always with reproducible phase relation to the reference.

So you will have to find some workaround like an auto align procedure, or use another transceiver concept that keeps the phase consistent through the whole path, from the reference to the output carrier.

Ralph.