[Discuss-gnuradio] stop() and wait() on topblock does not work on OS X

From: Stefan Oltmanns
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] stop() and wait() on topblock does not work on OS X
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:39:16 +0200

Hi,
my C++ program is already working great, except one major bug on OS X:

I cannot stop the flowgraph: When I call on the top block:

gr_tb->stop();
gr_tb->wait();

It will hang on the wait. That means the program cannot quit nicely, but
will always crash at exit. It´s working fine on Linux and Windows.
Is there some known problem?

First I installed GnuRadio using macports (removed and then installed
from source using depencies from macports).
Then I removed all the macports stuff and installed all dependencies
myself (with boost 1.56), same problem.

Best regards
Stefan