[Discuss-gnuradio] DAB - Help

From: Korbinian Pfaffeneder
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB - Help
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:14:59 +0200

Hello together,

i've just started to play with GNU Radio and i use a DVB-T USB Stick (Tuner R820T) as Source. I've already built a FM receiver and now i want to listen to DAB. My signal processing skills are on a rookie-level. So, my question is, is it possible to create a DAB receiver with the standard blocks in GRC (gnuradio 3.7)?  Would it be possible to use the OFDM receiver? I found this website http://www.zhaw.ch/de/engineering/institute-zentren/zsn/projekte/gnu-radio.html for a complete DAB Receiver, but it needs the gnuradio-core, which only exists in older gnuradio versions.

Thanks in advance,
Korbinian