Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DSRC demodulation with gr-ieee802_11

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DSRC demodulation with gr-ieee802_11
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:20:59 +0200

On 25 Sep 2014, at 15:58, Jean-Baptiste Truffault <address@hidden> wrote:

> is there a way to troubleshoot that kind of problem ?

I think you should read the readme and follow the steps in order to find out
what works and at which step things break (for example I don’t know if the
loopback flow graph works already).

If it does not work over the air use graphical sinks and the log / debug
options of the blocks to find out at which stage of the receiver things go wron

In case you still have problems you should describe your setup in greater
detail (including how you generate your frames).

Hope it helps,
Bastian