Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bypass work function

From: bob wole
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bypass work function
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 15:47:56 +0500

Well, in my case the tx/rx would not be stationary, so the channel is not quite.

--
Bob

If you can tolerate the stream stopping, use Power Squelch. Otherwise,
time to dive in and follow Tom's advice from May - disable the CMA taps
update loop when there's no signal. This whole idea assumes you have a
mostly quiet channel, stationary tx/rx, etc. Interested to hear what you
come up with.

- Jeff