[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio or Labview interface to USRP N210/N200

From: Sagar Simha
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio or Labview interface to USRP N210/N200
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 18:55:49 +0530

Hello All,

I have Ettus Research N210 and N200. I have been running GNURadio on USRP. I wanted to experiment with LabView. I have two questions,

1) Is it possible to run the firmware given by NI in the below link on N210 or N200

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-usrp-1.1/2949/en/

2) If the above is possible, would I be able to flash the UHD firmware back on the USRPN210/N200?

Thanks,

Sagar