Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delay block controlled by input

From: Carlos Alberto Ruiz Naranjo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delay block controlled by input
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 13:33:10 +0200

Yes, it is not a real time clock. This "clock" tracks the current time of the signal in GNURadio. clock2 and clock1 have a drift because the number of counted samples are different.

For example, if it pass 10230000 samples the delay block is entering the delay in signal time = 1 second.
1 second in the real world (later I replay the signal with a USRP).

If you don't have hardware involved, you have no 'clock'. And as such,
it can't drift.