Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using volk

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using volk
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 07:09:59 -0400

Thank you so much Marcus,

I've learnt so much from you here :)
The algorithm of finding the Max of a vector by comparing one half to the other half, is an appropriate idea! I can't use GNURadio blocks for this calculation because I must do these within my own block.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with optimization and parallelization algorithm, so I just want to compute fast not necessarily as fast as possible :)

Best,
Mostafa