Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI frequency plot scale

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI frequency plot scale
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:12:28 -0400

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Michael Rahaim <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm going through some of the GNU Radio tutorials and I noticed that the frequency axis for the QT GUI frequency sink is incorrect for real valued signals (e.g., sample rate of 10k shows -2.5k to 2.5k). I found a bug report (#541) from last year with the issue resolved in 3.7.0, but I'm working with version 3.7.2.1. I didn't notice any other bug reports regarding this issue.

Note: The frequency plot in QT GUI sink is scaled correctly. Also, updating the sampling rate while the flow graph is running corrects the scale.

Regards,

Mike Rahaim
PhD Candidate
Boston University, Boston, MA

Hi Mike,

I think this was (should be) /fixed/ fixed in the 3.7.4 release. Check out the commit:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/commit/d087c4186e64bdea8c10a2ab3fad9f2474e9c818

There was some back-and-forth I did between versions of QWT, and this seemed to be the last stray issue that I found.

Tom