Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] is there possible to have item drops?

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] is there possible to have item drops?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:17:02 +0330

Hi Marcus,

I tested again my problem with connecting a data file (file source) to the fir filter and read the output with the one resulted from Matlab. The error which appears due to the data precision is in acceptable order.

However, when I directly connect my tx to the fir filter, it did something strange after sometime which causes a great error with respect to the Matlab one.

I think the problem is with my tx! I really confused!! I just wanna know how could I identify the problem and how could I fix it?

My scheme:
Inline image 1

Best,
Mostafa