Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source Block - Flow Control

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source Block - Flow Control
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:53:47 -0700

On TX, if you need your first sample to be valid and everything settled in the radio, you should zero pad ahead of it.  If you need your last sample to go out clean, you should zero pad after it.  In both cases, a few microseconds worth is usually fine.  This flushes buffers and filters, but also gives physical devices like antenna switches to settle.

Matt