Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works with GR 3.6, breaks with 3.7

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works with GR 3.6, breaks with 3.7
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:33:15 -0400

It actually looks like the control channel for Motorola SmartNet is FSK: "On the control (data) channel the base station transmits 84 bits frames at 3600 bit/s with direct frequency modulation of the carrier using Frequency Shift Keying (FSK). "

I will at least see if I can get something that looks right out the other side. Would it be best to use one of the GFSK examples in gr-digital?